Gausho (+10)

Monday, September 04, 2006

Strange but true


My family and I felt so lucky when we won a spectacular travel around San Luis.At first, it was wonderful. We traveled around all the province in ten days. But on the ninth day, we made an excursion to the mountain range and something very strange occured.We were walking in the mountain range when I stopped to drink some water. When I was there, I saw a shade but I thought that it was one my parents. Suddenly, the shade disappeared. I continued alone, but I didn't find my family. Later, the shade appeared, I walked very fast and I didn't find anything. After that, I ran for one hour and a half and when I was very tired I found my family on the bus because my sister was ill.I told my family what had happened to me and they didn't believe anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home