Gausho (+10)

Monday, September 04, 2006

Informal letter


Dear Daniel
How are you?? I am sorry I didn´t write sooner because I had to do a lot of work. Thanks for the t-shirt you gave me, it´s great and also thnks for the letter. The letter was beautiful, I put cry. This city is boring, but it is a nice city, I have a lot of friends from school. The new house is really big and beautiful and so my sister and I have our own rooms, and the rooms have two beds.
Yesterday, I went to see a concert with my father, it was great. It was a rock concert called Pepsi Music and my favourite group is Los Piojos.
The town centre is very big and there lots of things to do . The centre has a lot of shops, and it is really great.
So, thanks against for the t-shirt and the letter and lots of love to your mum, dad and sister. Keep in touch I hope to see you soon.
Love
Agustin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home