Gausho (+10)

Monday, June 04, 2007

Whow! what a big surprise!

Last summer, I went to Paraguay with my uncle, aunt and my cousins. It was a a beautiful day in Luque and we were having breakfast. That morning we went to Asuncion and Ciudad del Este to buy some things. But, while we were preparing the car, a big and large iguana crossed, it was very ugly. The iguana was green and a little black. When we saw the animal we were amazed, but my cousin called Florencia was so afraid of this animal that she hid from it. I think that the animal was fantastic, but no for a pet. Later, the iguana ran away, it was so fast that we didn't see it. Finally, we went to Asuncion and Ciudad del Este and we bought a lot of electronic things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home