Gausho (+10)

Monday, June 11, 2007

Formal letter

Dear Sir or Madam,

My name is Agustin and I am a student at Matulaitis High School. I am writing to ask you for more information about WWF. I am not a member of WWF but I like to know more about how I can help.

I would like to know if tehre is a branch in my country. I would like to help in my own area if possible. I believe there are a lot of ecological problems in my town.

I would be grateful if you could tell me what kind of activities is involved and whether how much it costs join; also, what do members receive?. Is WWF an independent organisation?. I am seventeen years old and I do not have much experience of enviromental work but I like going for walks.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Yours faithfully,

Agustin D. Garcia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home